Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 9th August 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Next meeting is Tuesday 9th August, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Gareth vs. Stuart - Malifaux
  • Luke vs. Simon R. - Warmachine, 35 pts
  • Dan vs. Tom - Warmahordes?
  • Paul vs. Sarah - Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts, High Elves vs. Dwarfs
Games Offered:
I'm up for a Bushido game against Dad, as long as he has no other plans to play something like Warmachine or Malifaux. I'm pretty up to date with the rules system, although there may be one or two questions that I am unsure about and will have to ask Gareth about.
I'd quite like a Warmachine game, 25pts or preferably 35pts. So in order of interest;

Warmachine - Malifaux - Infinity - Other
Vince mentioned that sean would like to learn infinity, so i'll be available to give him a tutorial if he's up for it, and if vince would like to play he's welcome to i could easily run a three way game (I think Tongue)
I'm up for any of (in no particular order):
  • Malifaux against Gareth if he fancies some pre-tournament practice
  • Bushido against Luke
  • Warmachine if Tom doesn't need to borrow my Cygnar
  • Painting
I'd love Malifaux Mr Davis.
I'll play you Simon, if that's alright with you, as I'd love to have a 35pt game at some point. I've got 35pts (just) so I'd be happy to play you.
sorry about that stuart as i don't think my dad is going to be able to help me make them and with the fiddly parts i could probably only manage the warcaster.

what sort of glue do you use for the plastic figures ? plastic,super glue, other?
For the PP Plastic, I've always used just a tube of Loctite super glue, as I've never actually used the plastic glue on them, so I don't know whether or not it bonds the resiny-plasticy stuff together. If I was you, I'd use super glue, just to be safe.
'Tis no problem Tom, you're more than welcome to make use of them.
Pages: 1 2 3