Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 9th August 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll go for Malifaux this week then, but I'd like to pencil in a game of Warmachine for the week after what with the league looming. Perhaps against Rachel or Mike if you're available and don't mind taking a newbie through the rules (again)?

How many Soulstones do you fancy Gareth?
thanks stuart and luke.

i think i will use super glue as i have just found on the box it says super glue.

anyway, i think me and dan are having a game of warmahordes 25 pts as i justin has some for his special character and stuart is kindly letting me use his.
Sounds great, 35pts it is then Luke! Now which list to pick, hmm...
(02-08-2011, 11:29 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Vince mentioned that sean would like to learn infinity, so i'll be available to give him a tutorial if he's up for it, and if vince would like to play he's welcome to i could easily run a three way game (I think Tongue)

I'll pencil that in.
(03-08-2011, 10:33 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great, 35pts it is then Luke! Now which list to pick, hmm...

Unfortuately (or fortunately!), I don't have the option of picking a different list, as I can only just make up 35pts! It's probably good, though, as I havn't seen what they all can do yet, so it would be a great opportunity just to use all the models that I have! Looking forward to our game!
I will wait before i 100% commit to anything as Alan mentioned having a 40k game and wouldn't want him to be without a game this week. Also offered to help the two youngsters i cant remember the name of to do a little battle.......
Will take you up on a Infinity tutorial game the week after though if ok though Justin?
(03-08-2011, 04:22 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2011, 10:33 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great, 35pts it is then Luke! Now which list to pick, hmm...

Unfortuately (or fortunately!), I don't have the option of picking a different list, as I can only just make up 35pts! It's probably good, though, as I havn't seen what they all can do yet, so it would be a great opportunity just to use all the models that I have! Looking forward to our game!

Don't worry, the 2 lists only differ by the caster and they've have been made for about the past year. They're armies that I love running and are well balanced (And well known if you ask the group Wink). I'm not tailoring anything against you, don't worry! Though I do need to check out some rulings that may come up as it could cause something to backfire badly against me :o
Yeah, quite often I'll think that I've got this great battle plan that can't possibly go wrong, and then end up being (unsurprisingly) completely and utterly wrong. I don't really ever get to use any pre-game tactics, either, so I just make stuff up as I go along: "Ooo, that'll work... maybe..." Big Grin.
(03-08-2011, 05:42 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]I will wait before i 100% commit to anything as Alan mentioned having a 40k game and wouldn't want him to be without a game this week. Also offered to help the two youngsters i cant remember the name of to do a little battle.......
Will take you up on a Infinity tutorial game the week after though if ok though Justin?

No worries, I'll pencil it out again for now.
(03-08-2011, 09:05 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go for Malifaux this week then, but I'd like to pencil in a game of Warmachine for the week after what with the league looming. Perhaps against Rachel or Mike if you're available and don't mind taking a newbie through the rules (again)?

How many Soulstones do you fancy Gareth?

I can rock up huge totals so it's upto you. However 35 is what I need to use for the tournament so that would be helpful.
Pages: 1 2 3