Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th January 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Charlotte et al - X-Wing Tournament
  • Ian & Chris - Dropfleet Commander, 999pts
  • Seb & Steve - Blood Bowl (league game)
  • Dave (wako) & david (12th) - Warhammer 40k, 1850pts
  • Luke & Matt (Brightblade) - Blood Bowl (league game)
  • Rob & Tony - Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit SBG
  • Ralph - Board games
Games Sought:
blood bowl season game anyone?
Who would be interested in a New years X Wing torny?

100pts
No Large Ships
3 Ship minimums
40 minute games
1/2 VPS of half health ships (So an Arc would give 1/2 VPs when 5 damage are done at end of game)
25VP for the Football held at the end of the game

The Football starts the game in the Center of the board and can be collected by using an Action when you are touching it or your template overlapped it as part of your move.

The Football can be stripped or passed by sacrificing Shooting for the turn by the receiver when at Range one of the Ship holding the ball.

If the Ship holding the ball dies, then the ball is placed at the center of where their base was.

How does this sound? Big Grin
(20-12-2016, 10:24 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Who would be interested in a New years X Wing torny?

100pts
No Large Ships
3 Ship minimums
40 minute games
1/2 VPS of half health ships (So an Arc would give 1/2 VPs when 5 damage are done at end of game)
25VP for the Football held at the end of the game

The Football starts the game in the Center of the board and can be collected by using an Action when you are touching it or your template overlapped it as part of your move.

The Football can be stripped or passed by sacrificing Shooting for the turn by the receiver when at Range one of the Ship holding the ball.

If the Ship holding the ball dies, then the ball is placed at the center of where their base was.

How does this sound? Big Grin

I'd be up for this Charlotte!
Anyone for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone? Smile
(24-12-2016, 03:22 PM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone? Smile

Hey Ian, I'll give you a game of Dropfleet, I fancy playing scourge so can we do a 999pt skirmish?
X Wing tournament! First Order for the win!
(24-12-2016, 11:40 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-12-2016, 03:22 PM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone? Smile

Hey Ian, I'll give you a game of Dropfleet, I fancy playing scourge so can we do a 999pt skirmish?

Yes Chris Awesome Smile
Anyone up for lotr?
(25-12-2016, 04:45 PM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-12-2016, 11:40 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes Chris Awesome Smile

Great, looking forward to it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5