Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th January 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-01-2017, 01:34 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. When a touchdown is scored does the conceding player then kick off? Like in rugby? That would imbalance the turns then? No? Can't find it in the book. I'm sure it's there.

I really enjoyed it. I like learning and I only get frustrated when I don't understaaaaand! Lol.

Your dice were bad at times too. What happened to your casualty?

If you score a TD you are the one who then kicks off.
It's p21 under restarting the match, second paragraph.
(11-01-2017, 03:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2017, 01:34 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. When a touchdown is scored does the conceding player then kick off? Like in rugby? That would imbalance the turns then? No? Can't find it in the book. I'm sure it's there.

I really enjoyed it. I like learning and I only get frustrated when I don't understaaaaand! Lol.

We played that correctly then.

As for my lineman, he got -1 Armour. I think he tripped!
(11-01-2017, 10:56 AM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for organising the x wing mini tournament yesterday Charlotte. Was lots of fun Big Grin

Yeah thanks Charlotte!
(11-01-2017, 03:52 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]

He must've tripped. Is that permanent?

Found the restart thing. Cheers Chris! We did do it right. I was watching rugby and thinking if we had. Thinking about it it's the only way it could work on a board game. I think blood Bowl is making more sense. Lol. Couldn't make less.

Gonna write up my team and post it later.
(14-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]

Found the restart thing. Cheers Chris! We did do it right. I was watching rugby and thinking if we had. Thinking about it it's the only way it could work on a board game. I think blood Bowl is making more sense. Lol. Couldn't make less.

I think it is permanent, but I haven't got the rulebook to hand at present. I'm away but should hopefully post my team Monday night.
(14-01-2017, 07:29 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it is permanent, but I haven't got the rulebook to hand at present. I'm away but should hopefully post my team Monday night.
yes its permanent
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5