Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th October 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Star Wars RPG
  • X-Wing Campaign
  • Matt (Smith) & Luke - Warhammer 40k
  • Ian & Dave - Dropzone Commander
  • Rob & Will - LotR SBG
Games Sought:
  • Seb - Flames of War
  • Chris - Guild Ball, Dropzone, SAGA or Warhammer 40K
Star wars RPG this week
Anyone up for a flames of war game?
I think that the HOTAC team is playing today!
(27-09-2016, 02:26 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the HOTAC team is playing today!

What's HOTAC?
Hey, Looking to come along for the session next week. Anyone up for 40k, AoS or Infinity. Matt
(27-09-2016, 02:32 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2016, 02:26 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the HOTAC team is playing today!

What's HOTAC?

Heros of the Atarni Cluster, that XWing Campain you are part of Tongue
(27-09-2016, 02:36 PM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Looking to come along for the session next week. Anyone up for 40k, AoS or Infinity. Matt

Hi Matt,

I'll give you a game of 40k. Would you rather play a more friendly game or tournament style lists?

Also, do you have a preferred points limit? Anything between 1500 and 2000 would be a good fit.

Cheers,

Luke
Anyone looking for a game of DZC this week upto 1500pts.
Cheers Ian
Excellent Luke, I would prefer a friendly game as i don't really have tournament style lists or experience. I would look to bring either a Decurion style formation for either CSM or KDK. Matt

1850pt would be good.
Pages: 1 2 3