Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th October 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(29-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm free again for a game of LOTR if any ones interested Smile

I'd quite like a game of LotR. Points match or scenario?
(01-10-2016, 12:47 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm free again for a game of LOTR if any ones interested Smile

I don't mind Smile I can do a points match up to 750 points, or a scenario. Do you have a scenario in mind??
Going to skip out tonight, not feeling up for club Big Grin Have fun on the campaign HOTAC guys!
(03-10-2016, 08:50 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2016, 12:47 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't mind Smile I can do a points match up to 750 points, or a scenario. Do you have a scenario in mind??

Nope, was just thinking a scenario could be fun, but points match may be easier to sort out, plus the only force I have painted is my mordor orcs. How about 600pts? I can do more but 600 seems to fit into a club night quite well?
(27-09-2016, 10:44 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2016, 06:08 PM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Luke, I would prefer a friendly game as i don't really have tournament style lists or experience. I would look to bring either a Decurion style formation for either CSM or KDK. Matt

1850pt would be good.

No worries. 1850 is good.

I've got a number of friendly lists lists made up, so I'll let you pick one. All Space Marines, I won't bring the endless swarm Chaos Cultists and Renegade Knight Combo Smile

Hi Luke, It may be a bit of push to get to the club for 6:45 but will do my best to be on time. I don't mind what chapter you bring. I'll bring a KDK formation with slaughter cult, gore pack and a small cyclopia cabal with 6 warp dice.
(04-10-2016, 10:17 AM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2016, 10:44 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2016, 06:08 PM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Luke, I would prefer a friendly game as i don't really have tournament style lists or experience. I would look to bring either a Decurion style formation for either CSM or KDK. Matt

1850pt would be good.

No worries. 1850 is good.

I've got a number of friendly lists lists made up, so I'll let you pick one. All Space Marines, I won't bring the endless swarm Chaos Cultists and Renegade Knight Combo Smile

Hi Luke, It may be a bit of push to get to the club for 6:45 but will do my best to be on time. I don't mind what chapter you bring. I'll bring a KDK formation with slaughter cult, gore pack and a small cyclopia cabal with 6 warp dice.

No worries, I'll get there and set up the Terrain. It'll either be White Scars List or a New Raven Guard one I've come up with.
(28-09-2016, 10:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want a game of Guild Ball, Dropzone, SAGA or 40K?

Could play LotR?

I do want to buy a Guild ball team at some stage. that means I dont have a team, but would love a game all the sameTongue
(04-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2016, 10:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want a game of Guild Ball, Dropzone, SAGA or 40K?

Could play LotR?

I do want to buy a Guild ball team at some stage. that means I dont have a team, but would love a game all the sameTongue

Hey Paul thanks for the offer of a game but can't make it tonight now as the missus has bagsied the night out now!

Happy to have a game of either sometime though, other than next week I am free.
Pages: 1 2 3