Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th July 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Matt (Scoundrel13) & JJ - Dropzone Commander
  • Charlotte & Gaz et al - X-Wing Tournament, 60pts
Games Sought:
  • Matt (Brightblade) - Warhammer 40K or LotR SBG
Just Putting a Tentative call here for the Second XWing Mini Tournament.

The Rules for this one will be a 60pts Limit, with no Large Ships.
Uniques are allowed in this one as I don't want to force everyone into the 1-3 Pilot skill range which would make Winning Initiative too important.
(29-06-2016, 08:24 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Just Putting a Tentative call here for the Second XWing Mini Tournament.

The Rules for this one will be a 60pts Limit, with no Large Ships.
Uniques are allowed in this one as I don't want to force everyone into the 1-3 Pilot skill range which would make Winning Initiative too important.

I'll be here for this. However may I just comment, that winning initiative is only an issue if both lists rum the same squad points. Obviously encouraging people to prehaps sacrifice some points for the possible advantage of initiative is not a bad thing.
I'm about this week. Anybody fancy a game of 40k or LotR?
Looking for 40K, DZC or something else
Rob, are you free this week for our Lotr campaign game?
Stu LotR?
(11-07-2016, 12:11 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for 40K, DZC or something else

I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy? What points? Etc... I'm Matt!
(11-07-2016, 08:25 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016, 12:11 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for 40K, DZC or something else

I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy? What points? Etc... I'm Matt!

Is 1,850 pts OK .... I'm Dave
(11-07-2016, 07:41 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Stu LotR?

I'm not around this week, but next week is good with me if that suits you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4