Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th July 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(14-07-2016, 10:11 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2016, 01:23 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2016, 05:33 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Great. Only played one game vs Sisters or Grey Knights! Got pounded both times! Should be fun!

Dave means Imperial Knights

Oh. Errrr. I think I will probably lose then. Lol. Assault marines vs a knight Titan. Errrr. Ha ha ha. Quick brain. Make a plan. Errr.

Chris, you ruined the surprise - Will have to rely on a few other tricks now.
(15-07-2016, 01:14 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Chris, you ruined the surprise - Will have to rely on a few other tricks now.

Oops Angel
(13-07-2016, 05:44 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a game of DZC if anyone is interested.

Hi Hector, I think the other DzC players are busy or not available, but I'd be happy to play you again, if it's rules practice before the campaign that you're after.

A 1000pt Skirmish practice for the campaign the following week might make sense?
(16-07-2016, 08:39 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hector, I think the other DzC players are busy or not available, but I'd be happy to play you again, if it's rules practice before the campaign that you're after.

A 1000pt Skirmish practice for the campaign the following week might make sense?

Its more that I have repainted my UCM and I wouldn't mind giving them an outing.

If it's any hassle though I don't mind as I do have games for the following 3 weeks Smile
(17-07-2016, 07:20 AM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-07-2016, 08:39 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hector, I think the other DzC players are busy or not available, but I'd be happy to play you again, if it's rules practice before the campaign that you're after.

Its more that I have repainted my UCM and I wouldn't mind giving them an outing.

If it's any hassle though I don't mind as I do have games for the following 3 weeks Smile

You definitely do! Ok let's do a middle sized 1250pts then. I look forward to seeing the new paint scheme.
Star wars RPG this week
I will be down for X-wing.
Not going to be able to make it this week as I got I'll over the weekend and haven't shaken it off yet Sad
Sorry Chris for having to cancel our campaign game.
(13-07-2016, 08:42 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Just putting in a call for everyone with XWing and who would like to join in a mini tourny Smile 60pts- no large ships!

I won't be able to make this Charlotte. Watering everything in the vegetable garden and greenhouse is going to take up most of my eveningSad
No problem Luke!
Pages: 1 2 3 4