Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 31st May 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(29-05-2016, 01:18 PM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]Bit late. But I should be available for 1850pt 40k, dystopian wars or mordheim practice

I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy it?
Sure.
(30-05-2016, 12:09 PM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]Sure.

Great see you Tuesday
No longer able to make it this week unfortunately.
cheers for the game Luke, was close than it looked till the daemon prince came on.
Alan, thanks for a great game, really enjoyed it and was very close! Got to remember not to get into combat with a chaos/imperial knight...
Will. That was epic. What a great game. Full of character! So good to see Faramir show his quality. I get the feeling next time will be a different story. Gondor continues to ride it's luck!

Thanks very much for the lesson! I am catching on!
(24-05-2016, 04:28 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-05-2016, 07:41 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have Rebels Charlotte, still working out "how to fly this thing" but yeah should be fun!

I'll bring along a Shuttle and Bomber list Tongue
We should be pretty even then as your BWings will have a good time shooting up my slow ships! Big Grin

Cheers for the game Charlotte, was a lot of fun!

(30-05-2016, 05:34 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]No longer able to make it this week unfortunately.

Cheers for letting us know Terry.
(31-05-2016, 10:21 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]cheers for the game Luke, was close than it looked till the daemon prince came on.

Cheers for the game Sam.

After that, I feel like I definitely need some Anti-Air!

The Chaos Lord/Demon Prince was just Brutal! Although I felt quite satisfied with my tactical squads last hurrah when they dropped many, many Bikes
(31-05-2016, 11:34 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Will. That was epic. What a great game. Full of character! So good to see Faramir show his quality. I get the feeling next time will be a different story. Gondor continues to ride it's luck!

Thanks very much for the lesson! I am catching on!

Thanks Matt, yeah I had much fun. My poor troll impaled on faramirs lance in one brutal charge. Suppose he saw his friend thrown a cross the battlefield last time and was thinking he didn't want the same thing to happen to him. Haha
Loved playing with a river a across the middle, really mixed things up and looked good to. Even if my orcs couldn't swim...at all.
Pages: 1 2 3