Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 31st May 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(22-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 04:13 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 01:35 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about! Anybody fancy LotR? Could play Will in the campaign? Or just a knockabout game? If not how about 40k?

Yeah we can do our campaign game, unless you want to play it this Tuesday coming (24th)?

Can't get to the club thus Tuesday. Working late. We can do it a different Tuesday if you already have a game lined up?

I was just checking you didn't want to try and play this Tuesday, turns out I may have to work anyway, so it all works out. I will see you on the 31st for some LotR, it will give me a chance to paint my task master and maybe some black guard as well! Smile
(23-05-2016, 10:18 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]I nearly forgot about our XWing game!
What Faction are you using JJ?

I have Rebels Charlotte, still working out "how to fly this thing" but yeah should be fun!
(23-05-2016, 10:24 AM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 04:13 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 01:35 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about! Anybody fancy LotR? Could play Will in the campaign? Or just a knockabout game? If not how about 40k?

Yeah we can do our campaign game, unless you want to play it this Tuesday coming (24th)?

Can't get to the club thus Tuesday. Working late. We can do it a different Tuesday if you already have a game lined up?

I was just checking you didn't want to try and play this Tuesday, turns out I may have to work anyway, so it all works out. I will see you on the 31st for some LotR, it will give me a chance to paint my task master and maybe some black guard as well! Smile

Brilliant. I will try and include a couple of Osgiliath veterans too! Survivors of our first game! Looking forward to it!
(23-05-2016, 07:41 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have Rebels Charlotte, still working out "how to fly this thing" but yeah should be fun!

I'll bring along a Shuttle and Bomber list Tongue
We should be pretty even then as your BWings will have a good time shooting up my slow ships! Big Grin
Star wars RPG this week
X-Wing or Dropzone Commander would be great.
Matt I can bring some X-Wing if you fancy.
Bit late. But I should be available for 1850pt 40k, dystopian wars or mordheim practice
(28-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Matt I can bring some X-Wing if you fancy.

Hi, yeah that would be great, I can put together 100pts of Imperials.
All being well, I'll be down for board gaming.
Pages: 1 2 3