Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th July 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sad Sorry it's so short advance. Rach and I cannot make it tonight. Will make it up for you guys next week.
(18-07-2011, 05:54 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2011, 11:15 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I will be giving dan a hordes tutorial, his skorne vs one of my armies, haven't decided which one yet unless dan has a preference against skorne, khador or mercs.

cool just got some more skorne to make up 30 points total

We'll keep it to battlebox size for the moment, help you learn the fury mechanic mostly. Any preference to faction you want to face? Khador, mercenaries or skorne?

I cannot make it tonight neither. See You on 26th.
Tom bring something along and see if we can get you a game. My Cryx are still available, although it's looking unlikely, you'll be on WM. Worst comes to the worst you help me with Bushido.
I'm still not entirely sure I'll be playing tonight, so I guess one other option is for Gareth to play Simon at Malifaux, leaving Luke and Tom to play Warmachine? Or perhaps Simon could take Tom through a game of Warmachine?
great, i tell you what. if i bring in everything and then say that ross and his bro turn up i can play with them and do a 3 way and if harvey wants to join in that is fine...

i am taking lord of the rings and wfb aswell just incase.

also i wouldn't mind having a go at bloodbowl if the 40k'rs don't turn up.

but if Noisy Steve doesn't have a game i don't know the rules of bloodbowl but i would love to learn as me and my dad have the bord and rulebook but haven't got round to a game.
Sounds like there are plenty of options tonight then Smile
Indeed. Anyone walking in tonight for the first time, should see a healthy amoung of game systems being played. Something for everyone at the RWS.
Im up for taking on gibb...

1500PTS ...OK

Necrons vs Death Guard.
(19-07-2011, 05:11 PM)Hellisearth Wrote: [ -> ]Im up for taking on gibb...

1500PTS ...OK

Necrons vs Death Guard.

sounds good to me see you later
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6