Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th July 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(14-07-2011, 05:32 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Tom if you want to use my Cryx, feel free if you can find an opponent. Maybe Rach with Mickachu tutoring.

that would be nice thanks gareth.
WFB High Elves looking for an opponent...
(16-07-2011, 08:51 AM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]WFB High Elves looking for an opponent...
Another clash with my DE? This time You should exactly know how to beat me Smile

(14-07-2011, 05:50 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]And if everything is ok, I should be playing Stu at Malifaux. 25SS if I remember rightly.

Not yet sure whether I'll be able to make it along next week, but if I can I'm definitely up for this. If Gareth isn't playing Warmachine against Rachel then he may be able to stand in for me if I can't make it.

(13-07-2011, 05:06 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]i'd be up for a tutorial on cygnar maybe this week as stuart has kindly asked me if i want to borrow his cygnar for a tutorial game.

If I can't make it along I'll get Luke to bring my Cygnar for you.
Anyone up for a game of 40K against Karl?
i don't actually know who i am playing this week its either warmachine or whatever
I'll take Karl on at 40k
=IP=

That would be great... unfortunately as of yesterday I now have a meeting I must attend on Tuesday night this week with the local school so I can't come along. Hopefully the week after...?

Sorry!
as gareth has offered for me to use his cryx are there any warmachine games i can join
(17-07-2011, 07:34 AM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]=IP=

That would be great... unfortunately as of yesterday I now have a meeting I must attend on Tuesday night this week with the local school so I can't come along. Hopefully the week after...?

Sorry!

Whenever You want Paul.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6