Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th October 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
50 then, i have plenty too.
(30-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]Up again, can do 40k, space hulk, malifaux or a board game.

I can challenge you Ralph
If you have space hulk could do that
Alternatively, I could get my tyranids out at x mount of points or if you have 2 malifaux factions we could do that
I know Munchkin is also going on this night after they have a 40k game
(13-10-2014, 08:06 PM)Khronic Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]Up again, can do 40k, space hulk, malifaux or a board game.

I can challenge you Ralph
If you have space hulk could do that
Alternatively, I could get my tyranids out at x mount of points or if you have 2 malifaux factions we could do that
I know Munchkin is also going on this night after they have a 40k game

For convenience, shall I bring space hulk then?
Sounds great! I'll play what you don't want too!
(10-10-2014, 12:44 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for a game of warhammer fantasy? or one of the other "tale of x gamers" up for a game?

Not sure if I can make tonight anymore so not looking for a game anymore. If I can I'll still come to the club and bring an army and my munchkin deck.
Will be coming up with my bitz and army case
I actually took most of my bitz box to Worcester Wargaming for them to have Smile
(14-10-2014, 12:29 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]I actually took most of my bitz box to Worcester Wargaming for them to have Smile

Please tell me you kept any Shuriken Cannons?! Sad
Oh those are in my other bits boxes Smile
Gareth, hate to do this so late on but im going to have to cancel. Becky isn't well and has essentially been sent home from teaching at school. I need to be home tonight. Sorry! I'll text you as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6