Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th October 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated list of games arranged.
(08-10-2014, 12:29 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?

Well its looking like Munchkin and w40k will be the available games so I play you Smile
(08-10-2014, 01:00 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 12:29 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?

Well its looking like Munchkin and w40k will be the available games so I play you Smile

Cool. How many points?
(08-10-2014, 01:16 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 01:00 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]

Cool. How many points?

No points just what you bought for the £150 Smile
After the excellent, frantic and extremely "to the wire" game of DzC on Tuesday, I'm looking to play again!

The multi-player format worked really well, so I'm throwing this open and saying 2 to 4 players is fine.

I will bring my Starter set again, so I can provide buildings, templates, objective tokens etc, Scourge starter (500pts ish) and the UCM starter (also 500).

Once again, if there is anyone interested in giving the game a try, I can provide ONE army to use.

John, if you want to play and use my UCM again, that's fine but you will need to declare your intent quickly I think!
(09-10-2014, 10:23 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]After the excellent, frantic and extremely "to the wire" game of DzC on Tuesday, I'm looking to play again!

The multi-player format worked really well, so I'm throwing this open and saying 2 to 4 players is fine.

I will bring my Starter set again, so I can provide buildings, templates, objective tokens etc, Scourge starter (500pts ish) and the UCM starter (also 500).

Once again, if there is anyone interested in giving the game a try, I can provide ONE army to use.

John, if you want to play and use my UCM again, that's fine but you will need to declare your intent quickly I think!

Hi Matt,

Yes Please.

John B.
(09-10-2014, 11:46 AM)johnb60 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='scoundrel13' pid='28397' dateline='1412846614']

Hi Matt,

Yes Please.

John B.

Great! So if there is anyone else as well with DzC starters who wants to join me and John, we're still open to making this three or four player.
Anyone for a game of warhammer fantasy? or one of the other "tale of x gamers" up for a game?
Gareth, we never did agree a SS level for the game? 35? 40? full 50? im good with whatever
Sorry Ben but whatever. 50 is fine, it's not like I don't have enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6