Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 29th July 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yayy now I am on the forum, I think I am playing Jason at warhammer tonight, 1500pt Chaos vs Ogre Smile
(29-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone happen to have a land raider i can borrow tonight? If not ill just elastic band two rhinos together haha
I have a hull you can use, it hasn't got the weapons and that on though as was in the process of repainting it (cheap ebay deal Tongue).
Still looking for a game of 40k, anyone about tonight?
Sorry - not going to be able to make it tonight. Please scrap my game offer.
(29-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone happen to have a land raider i can borrow tonight? If not ill just elastic band two rhinos together haha

I'll bring my land raider up for you its just the stock setup (lasscannons and heavy bolters)
(28-07-2014, 12:35 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly a bit late but as I can actually make it this week, would anyone be up for a game of fantasy or battlefleet gothic?
Either that or introducing me to a new game?

i'm not going to be able to make it anymore, one of the trailers has decided its electrics are not allowed to work the day before harvest. So not looking for a game anymore
Thanks for the very enjoyable game of Bolt Action to those 7 who played. I thought having several players on each side made it even more enjoyable with the banter Big Grin

We got things mostly right but post-game I have checked and clarified a couple of minor rules things under "Bolt Action - RULES CLARIFICATIONS" for future games.

Hope they make sense...
Cheers for the two games Chris, was a lot of fun!
(30-07-2014, 08:14 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the two games Chris, was a lot of fun!

Yeah cheers Vince, I had fun shouting 'timberrrr!' When one of your knights fell!
(30-07-2014, 01:25 AM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ] Thanks for the very enjoyable game of Bolt Action to those 7 who played. I thought having several players on each side made it even more enjoyable with the banter Big Grin

We got things mostly right but post-game I have checked and clarified a couple of minor rules things under "Bolt Action - RULES CLARIFICATIONS" for future games.

Hope they make sense...

Its nice to see that someone is doing the job properly Angel

John B.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6