Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 29th July 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Still looking for a game of Fantasy anyone?
(22-07-2014, 10:41 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to get another game in with my knights, 1850 pts.

Advance warning, it is literally 4 knights, a void relay network and all that it entails.

I have asked Nick if he wants a game this week as he had no-one to play last week, but my Sisters & Knights will take you on soon.
I've updated the list of games.
(23-07-2014, 02:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated the list of games.

Nick, has yet to confirm our game.
Game on dave!!! Sorry for the late reply. 1850 ok?
(23-07-2014, 10:58 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Game on dave!!! Sorry for the late reply. 1850 ok?

1,850 is fine by me.
Cool, are your knights ready to play? Cant wait to face them!
Nothing but the rain Dan is gonna join us for Bolt Action so that's four a side. Two units each, either two squads or a squad and a support unit, like MMG, or mortar, or...

Basically want to keep it quite simple...
Vince, I'll take you up on that offer to get stomped on by your knights if you haven't already arranged something?
(25-07-2014, 09:47 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Vince, I'll take you up on that offer to get stomped on by your knights if you haven't already arranged something?
Sounds good Chris, look forward to it! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6