Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th March 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Ben & Stu - In Her Majesty's Name
  • Chris & Big Rob - Blood Bowl league fixture
  • Sam & Kevin - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • Vince & Medium Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Gaz & Andy - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Steve & Jim - Warhammer Fantasy campaign
  • Dan & Craig - Malifaux
  • John & Jim - Bolt Action
Games Sought:
  • Dave - Warhammer 40K or Blood Bowl
  • Alan - Warhammer Fantasy/Malifaux (mk1) or Warmahordes or X-Wing
seeing as the 40k league is meant to end 25th march I better get some games in! Looking for a league game against Nick, Dave or Alan.
Game on chris!
(23-02-2014, 06:46 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Game on chris!

Nice one, prepare to face the might of tombworld Icthis!
Looking for a 40k league match against Alan, Dave or Justin
Stuart, you mentioned a Bolt Action introduction at one point any chance of that?

or, i have finished my first company for In her majestys name, so we could try the rules out if you wanted. we'd need a second company but we can proxy one easily enough.
(24-02-2014, 10:47 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, you mentioned a Bolt Action introduction at one point any chance of that?

or, i have finished my first company for In her majestys name, so we could try the rules out if you wanted. we'd need a second company but we can proxy one easily enough.

Yep, either of those is fine with me. I've only had a couple of games of Bolt Action so it might be case of the blind leading the blind, but happy to give it a go. Equally fine with cludging together a crew for IHMN - pretty sure I could muster something, and it's an excuse to pick up a new rulebook Smile
(24-02-2014, 11:10 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2014, 10:47 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, you mentioned a Bolt Action introduction at one point any chance of that?

Yep, either of those is fine with me. I've only had a couple of games of Bolt Action so it might be case of the blind leading the blind, but happy to give it a go. Equally fine with cludging together a crew for IHMN - pretty sure I could muster something, and it's an excuse to pick up a new rulebook Smile

blind leading blind sounds good and applies to both. lets try something completely different and do some IHMN. i'll try to make sure i understand the rules in time!
(24-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]blind leading blind sounds good and applies to both. lets try something completely different and do some IHMN. i'll try to make sure i understand the rules in time!

Sounds great, just ordered the rulebook for delivery tomorrow (free Amazon Prime trial FTW!) Smile
(24-02-2014, 11:41 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]blind leading blind sounds good and applies to both. lets try something completely different and do some IHMN. i'll try to make sure i understand the rules in time!

Sounds great, just ordered the rulebook for delivery tomorrow (free Amazon Prime trial FTW!) Smile

Ace, I'll be using the French Foreign Legion.

im working on a custom company at the moment, but going with a base book company seems best to start.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6