Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th March 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just noticed I'm down to play Dave? I did offer out a game, but myself and Vince are playing this week.
Stuart, so how many points did you want to go for? 250?
(10-03-2014, 09:38 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, so how many points did you want to go for? 250?

Yep, that's fine - I've cobbled together a list for that amount. No figures painted yet though so I may have to proxy, but I have something suitable.
(10-03-2014, 09:29 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed I'm down to play Dave? I did offer out a game, but myself and Vince are playing this week.

Dave had accepted here so I picked up on that as I hadn't heard otherwise. Stuck you down against Vince now.

Dave is after Warhammer 40K or Blood Bowl if anyone is able to oblige?
(10-03-2014, 09:52 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2014, 09:38 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, so how many points did you want to go for? 250?

Yep, that's fine - I've cobbled together a list for that amount. No figures painted yet though so I may have to proxy, but I have something suitable.

i dont think proxys will make any difference, will be good to give it a try, the scenarios look fun so we can just try one of them, there are 9 of them so we'll roll for it.
Ah crap, didn't see that! Sorry Dave.
Updated list of games arranged. Anyone able to sort Dave out with some 40K or Blood Bowl?
Cheers for the game Rob, was fun and close!

Can't believe i forgot all my FNP saves again....... lol
Cheers for the game mate, was super close!!!
Cheers Ben, cracking game! Seemed to be getting the hang of the modifiers at the end, and I think it'll run pretty smoothly once those are nailed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6