Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th March 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cheers for the game mate Smile

The Rune Priest adds a lot to the list and Psychotrokes are annoying...
Yeah you too mate!

Getting there with the list but still needs a lot of work! Im relying too much on luck atm! Something i dont have in abundence lol
great game last night Chris and paul, very thematic and a laugh. nice to finish it with a interrogator Chaplain taking down cypher for the capture.

the crappy DA flyer grounding the Daemon prince so mass bolter fire could finish it off was a highlight.
Hope you enjoyed the SAGA intro Dan, despite my incredibly lucky escape at the end!

[attachment=1048]
I really should have left my Saga at the club. One way to stop Stu asking nearly every week Wink
It is starting to become something of a habit - thanks again for the loan!
Just also wanted to add a massive thanks to John for entertaining the youngsters with numerous games of Wings of War - from what I could hear they all enjoyed it very much Smile
Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...
(05-03-2014, 02:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...

you've got him right? i wasn't looking after him.
(05-03-2014, 04:05 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2014, 02:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, thanks Paul and Ben - was great capturing cypher at the end, just a small matter of getting him back to the rock without anything unusual happening now, should be no problem...

you've got him right? i wasn't looking after him.

Whaaaat?!!?!! Oh no....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6