Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th March 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Still after a game. Are you still free Dave?
(04-03-2014, 04:09 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Still after a game. Are you still free Dave?

I don't think Dave has access to the forum during the day Terry, but you can drop him a txt - his number will be in the contact thread in the Members Only section.
(04-03-2014, 08:37 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CheZZor, my daughter is ill shes not coming to school today, im going to stay at home with her and need to cancel my game bro.

That's a shame. Was hoping to try one of the GW campaign packs with you, but it needs a little setting up. Normal game next week then.
Cannot make tonight
(04-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2014, 08:37 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CheZZor, my daughter is ill shes not coming to school today, im going to stay at home with her and need to cancel my game bro.

That's a shame. Was hoping to try one of the GW campaign packs with you, but it needs a little setting up. Normal game next week then.

Assuming you're looking at the wrong week gaz. Do you have a game tonight?
Probably a bit late for this but anyone up for a game of Warhammer Fantasy?
Sure Will. How many points can you do? And what army?
Awesome. I'll be playing my beastmen. Ummm can do up to 2400pts
Cool. Not played beastmem before so it'll be interesting Smile 2400 is fine with me.
(04-03-2014, 05:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]

Assuming you're looking at the wrong week gaz. Do you have a game tonight?

No I'm playing Andy next week, but I wanted to grab him tonight, and sort some pre-game stuff out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6