Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st January 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looking for a 40k game, 1850pts! Big Grin
(13-01-2014, 09:21 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a 40k game, 1850pts! Big Grin

I can do that.
Awesome! Ben, not played or seen you in a long time, will be good to catch up.

I should be bringing my Farsight bomb :p
i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

I have no idea what a Farsight bomb is.....so that'll be fun! (i know its Tau that's all)
BFG Campaign game or Warhammer Fantasy anyone?
(14-01-2014, 02:32 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]BFG Campaign game or Warhammer Fantasy anyone?

I can play Warhammer, how many points?
40k or fantasy anyone?
(13-01-2014, 09:47 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

I have no idea what a Farsight bomb is.....so that'll be fun! (i know its Tau that's all)

Its tau coated in cheese sauce with a block of stilton on the side............ An a few kroot lol
(15-01-2014, 04:07 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2014, 09:47 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

Its tau coated in cheese sauce with a block of stilton on the side............ An a few kroot lol

yeah i saw it last night....I'll be playing my fun and fluffy list with no dirty trick and an avatar.
Still looking for a game, anyone want to take on my Ogres, just let me know how many points !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5