Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st January 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
League game against Yohannes?
(08-01-2014, 11:19 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Edited it for you Stu, but this did make me chuckle. Amazons and Dwarfs have decided to stop playing Bloodbowl and be Pirates instead! Tongue

Doh! Copy and paste fail Smile
warhammer fantasy for me pls
Paul are you free this week? If so we can go through a few small games, and you can try the Lizards, and get their rules down.
Should be around tonight, I can do malifaux or 40k, all the rest of my models are packed for the move.
I'm up this week, looking for Saga or WFB, or Sharp
(10-01-2014, 10:50 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Paul are you free this week? If so we can go through a few small games, and you can try the Lizards, and get their rules down.

Currently I am not around unfortunately. Work... Sad
(08-01-2014, 11:52 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]warhammer fantasy for me pls

1500pts? Give your Elves another chance to flee from Brave and Glorious combat. The combat being Brave and Glorious by virtue of the Skaven winning it obviously - any other combat is neither Brave or Glorious.
(12-01-2014, 03:36 PM)Rebel Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2014, 11:52 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]warhammer fantasy for me pls

1500pts? Give your Elves another chance to flee from Brave and Glorious combat. The combat being Brave and Glorious by virtue of the Skaven winning it obviously - any other combat is neither Brave or Glorious.

haha ur on
me an joe are playing star trek attack wing this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5