Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battlefield Birmingham IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
W40K tournament, 1500 pts, 5th to 6th October 2013: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=115110

Got my 'ticket' for BBIV, this will be my first time going to a BB event, and actually the biggest tournament I've been to so far. Anyone else going?
I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!
Im away that weekend sadly despite initially hoping to go. the last one was great.

willing to practise against anyone though of course!
(25-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!

That'd be good, Redwarsoc take on Brum!

Ben - wouldn't mind some practice against the Eldar at some point.
(26-07-2013, 08:48 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!

That'd be good, Redwarsoc take on Brum!

Ben - wouldn't mind some practice against the Eldar at some point.

I've got just the list in mind. Smile
Ummm, sounds ominous!! Looking forward to itSmile
I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

I will need some practice with someone who actually knows the Tau rules as I don't...
I'm going to see how the ravenwing do at this tournament. Last one I got a win, a draw and a loss, so looking to go slightly better than mid table this time.
(28-07-2013, 10:37 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

I will need some practice with someone who actually knows the Tau rules as I don't...

Let me know and I will play you with my triptide list I am playing with. :p
(28-07-2013, 07:42 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-07-2013, 10:37 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

Let me know and I will play you with my triptide list I am playing with. :p

Yes please would love too. Also need to pick your Tau brain more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11