Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Me and Tom have communicated but about twenty minutes too late unfortunately! So Tom is free for a game I suspect and at least I have one confirmed for next week!

(05-06-2013, 01:47 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • BaalDave, WakoDave, JJ, Duncan & Alan - Aeronautica Imperialis
  • Chris & Big Rob - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Medium Rob & Nick '88 - Warhammer 40K, 1500pts
  • Justin & Mick - Malifaux or X-Wing
  • SimianBen & Sam C - Necromunda campaign
  • Gareth & Will - Warhammer Fantasy, 2400 pts
  • Tom D & Matt - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • Duane et al. - Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Jim, MoogleBen et al. - Dark Heresy RPG
Games Sought:
  • Sam40KNerd - Flames of war
(16-07-2013, 02:57 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-07-2013, 10:38 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: [ -> ]Still got 1 spot for aeronautica

can i fill that one spot?

Unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to make tonight after all Sad which is a shame as I was quite looking forward to it! Sad apologies but something work-related came up last minute.
(15-07-2013, 10:38 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: [ -> ]Still got 1 spot for aeronautica
Sure. Jj had to drop out unfortunately
argh sorry i got the game mix up i dnt have models for it so im out soz mistake by me
Anyone able to pick up Duane from Greenlands this evening?
gonna be slightly late tonight, its haircut night, should be leaving home any minute now
Cheers for the game Nick!

PS you stole my rulebook :p
thanks for the games Simon, very nice, your excessive amount of flamers did a lot of damage, must remember to stay at range against you.
Simon? im Ben

Yeah lots of flamers are good. 2 dead for the game wasn't good, still at least i recruited replacements. even if they are devotees. all updated now, just need to look at weapon upgrades.
Really enjoyable game of Super Dungeon Explore sat outside tonight. Can see us playing a lot more of that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6