Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(10-07-2013, 12:37 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2013, 11:05 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: [ -> ]You and JJ could join my Aeronautica if you want. I'll provide the squadrons.

Sounds good, I'm up for having a go at this, always loved aircraft in Epic 40k.

(09-07-2013, 09:46 PM)medl14871 Wrote: [ -> ]JJ if i may ill take you up on a BFG demo/tutorial is you have a spare fleet i can use

How about the week after? Can split my Imperial fleet to be fair.
jjweek after is all good may have got s fleet by then

baalborn ill like to have a go, but i never played any wargame before
(10-07-2013, 01:47 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: [ -> ]yes it was. We still got a week to sort it. I only ask because each factions aircraft (the ones I have at least) behave slightly differently.

Orks: DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA (and speed)
Tau: Menouverability and drone defences (can shoot all round)
Imperium: Sturdy, medium firepower.
Chaos: Speed, menouverability, out-numbering (there are 3 instead of 2)
Eldar: Speed, menouverability, medium firepower

I'll take the Eldar
so me, jj, wako and medl so far. 1 squadron left up for grabs.
Still looking for either a 1500 point 40k game, or if someone would be around for a demo of WFB (and has two armies!), or Necromunda?

anything really
anybody looking for a game of 40k
Simian above you
Any sort of flames of war is good for me- name the points and if it's mid or late. I don't have early war
i would like any of the following list:

necromunda
league game against Matt (the count)
any game of 40k

really fancy some necromunda, but will do the other 2 if no one want some gang warfare
(11-07-2013, 11:03 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]i would like any of the following list:

necromunda
league game against Matt (the count)
any game of 40k

really fancy some necromunda, but will do the other 2 if no one want some gang warfare

Gang warfare sounds good to me. I'll try and sort out my new redemptionist gang over the weekend so will need to do some rolls to start off with if thats ok.
(12-07-2013, 08:08 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Gang warfare sounds good to me. I'll try and sort out my new redemptionist gang over the weekend so will need to do some rolls to start off with if thats ok.

that's fine Simian, which gang do you want to face i'll bring both with me and you can either let me know here or on the day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6