Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Dead zone, updates in first post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Is it bad that i have dropboxed my digital rulebook so i can read up for the game tonight at work? Tongue
(10-12-2013, 11:09 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Is it bad that i have dropboxed my digital rulebook so i can read up for the game tonight at work? Tongue

Snap! Big Grin

Managed to get the Enforcer starter faction assembled last night, so good to go.
Coolio, i have some basic buildings assembled and the rest all clipped and in a box so we can just construct the 2 boards worth at the club Smile

How many points are we going for? 70 like in the rulebook?
Yeah, I was just planning to use the Enforcers that ship in the boxed set. Got a few other bits and pieces I could sub in but I figure just keep it simple for now.
Yep sounds good, you should easily be able to do 70 pts with what's in the box.

I used this to create my roster, worth a look-
[attachment=892]
Nice one. Is that basically the Rebs starter set?
Nope missing a few models, but that is what i am fielding to try out. Lol though it 5 pts over so need to trim it..... Smile
Just realised the second survey is up, if anyone wants to add to my pledge please PM me before the 6th march as that is when i will be filling mine out and adding my final bits.
Did you say you'd got a list of what was supposed to be in the first shipment Vince? I think I've missed the deadline for reporting anything that was missing, but I'd like to know what was supposed to be in there.

Chris - I'm still up for selling the Plague stuff if you're still interested?
Quote:Recap on what it is that's shipping in the first package:

Deadzone Boxed Game, including all of the counters and cards you need to play.

Faction Starters – Enforcers, Plague, Rebs, Marauders

Faction Boosters – Plague, Rebs, Marauders (NOT Enforcers - these are shipped in 2014)

Faction Booster Bundles – Plague, Rebs, Marauders (NOT Enforcers - these are shipped in 2014)

All individual models in the above sets

8 Plastic Mercenaries – The Survivor, Recon Unit N32-19, Blaine, Nastanza, Wrath, Doctor Simmonds, Freya, and Oberon

2 Premium hand-cast metal Mercenaries – Helfather and Chovar

Random DreadBall MVP

Warpath Heroes – Enforcer Captain, Forge Father Huscarl, Forge Father Thorgarim Hero and Marauder Warlord

Scenery – Core Worlds, Fortifications, Landing Pad, Accessories and Connectors

Antenociti’s Workshop Urban Detailing Bundles

Gaming Mats

Rulebooks

Faction Dice

Acrylic Counters (If you've ordered these you will be getting both the Standard and Plague pack)

Resin Equipment Crates

Battle Foam Bag (may ship separately)

T-Shirts

Patch

Paint Sets

Everything else - including the Enforcer Faction Booster - will be shipped in the second package (so please don't email us and tell us you're missing it).

Cards for the mercenaries will be made available digitally at the earliest possible convenience.

Terrain list here and list of actual contents in bags here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10