Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc Weekender II - Sunday 30th June 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The 40K and Fantasy players among us are talking about getting together at the Windmill Centre one Saturday or Sunday for a day of gaming (this doesn't preclude players of any other systems from coming along to indulge in a day of gaming if they fancy it.)

Please register an interest and suggest some dates here, and propose a format for the day based on the discussions that have been taking place i.e.tournaments, large scale battles or just as many games as possible.

EDIT: date now set for Sunday June 30th.
I'm interested, Sunday probably better than a saturday, and I would have to clear it with the missus !!
I'm tempted to do Fantasy. A big Storm of Magic game, if I pick up the fulcrums, would be a more interesting way to do things, than a straight up battle.
hmm, i'd pick 40k over fantasy, but i think the best way is just to pick a day for everyone to come down and play lots of games or a few really big games, that way everyone can get involved.
Might come in to play a few games of something, not sure what though.
I'm up for it, but I'm pretty busy over the next few weekends, do you know when this is likely to take place?
Feel free to propose a date - no problem with looking a couple of months ahead.
I was thinking end of May/early June?
Gives us at least a month then to get things sorted.
I fancy a large fantasy game, there's nothing like massed ranks of cavalry and infantry charging towards each other! Would look epic!
Shame I can't do both... Sad I have more physical models for my 40k (Imperial Guard, go figure....) so I'd have to go 40k for scale.

...dear god just think how many Vendettas we have between us as a club....the skies will darken fo sho yo! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5