Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc Weekender II - Sunday 30th June 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'd be happy with a June date, might give me an insentive to actually finish stuff off
I would play a blood bowl fixture, small or large games of 40K. Also would be intrested in seeing some dreadball.
i might pop down,but it depends on what the date is Smile
I'd be certainly up for this, sunday would also get my vote, and end of june would be good for me! (give me a chance to paint anything I need!)

As for what to play, I'm pretty good for most things! (just need painting and practice beforehand!)
Any more thoughts on this, particularly as to a date?
Sunday the 19th May suits me fine. Does that suit anyone else at all?

I think Sundays are better than Saturday but could make a Saturday if I can plan it in the calendar.
The hall isn't available on Saturday mornings according to the published schedule, but I can check with Nina. Sundays might be a better proposition for the time being.

I'll create another thread to determine interest/availability for Sundays from the 19th onwards.
ahh ill probably come.... as long as there is flames of war!
Individual choice games would be great, maybe a couple of 2v2 or such like or apocalypse stylee games.
Sunday June 30th is the date we've set aside for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5