Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've played someone with dark eldar in the league. Are there 2 players in group 2?

-EDIT-
You're thinking of my club intro game.
(27-05-2013, 09:51 PM)big necron Wrote: [ -> ]sure i am up for the game (mooglemania)

Eeexcellent
* mooglemania stteples fingers..
(21-05-2013, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Up for giving the Deadzone beta rules a try if you still fancy it Panda?

Hi Stu, apologies for not replying til now!

Yup, Deadzone sounds good to me. I'll do my best to bring everything! lol
(28-05-2013, 05:12 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-05-2013, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Up for giving the Deadzone beta rules a try if you still fancy it Panda?

Good stuff - I've got all the cards printed out, just going to mark off a 2x2 board into the required grid today.
Me and Noisysteve are playing our Blood Bowl league match tonight.
(27-05-2013, 08:50 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2013, 05:13 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2013, 01:40 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't we already played each other?

You've not played Dave in a league match yet Smile

@Tom - I've sent you a PM have you had chance to check it out yet mate :p

Ah ok, thought I had. I'm up for it then Smile

Not sure who I am playing, but I will be at the club tonight
Wako, I think Tom has arranged a friendly match now... Though Dans not replied to my PM or on here confirming the game... So if he's a no show, I'm sure i could play in place of Tom and you 2 guys can play your league match, if people are willing to swap and if Dan doesn't show... Failing all of that we can play lol
(28-05-2013, 10:59 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-05-2013, 05:12 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]

Good stuff - I've got all the cards printed out, just going to mark off a 2x2 board into the required grid today.

Great minds think alike! I've also got rules and cards printed, just need to line a board! Lol
we still On Rob, Baalborn you played me out of the two Dark Eldar.
Cheers Dan Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6