Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-05-2013, 09:08 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013, 08:44 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I think you missed my point (or im missing it now) I'm not Dave, Dave is BaalBorn87, and i'm already playing against Nick two weeks prior to this...

Thoroughly confused now, i thought in your post you put you was looking for a game against Nick? I thought you was playing Rob two weeks prior to this?
Edited the mess up with the name to slow obviously! Tongue

sorted now i think.
Lol, ok cool. Smile
So Vince are we playing this week? LOL!!
Vince, just checked ,we dont play until round 5!! So looking to play Keith at Bloodbowl, round 3
Anyone willing to give me a Warhammer tutorial? Should finally have my VC force done, looking forward to trying it out.
looking for a warhammer fantasy game perfelby 2500pts to try out force before the 2nd but happy to do 2000pts
Alan ill meet your challange. I need to test something out, get used to it. Yup it's a Dragon.
Looking for a group 2 40k league match
Up for a game of 40k with my new, revamped Tau, up to 2K pts.
(25-04-2013, 12:26 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]up for a league game of 40k, against any of the following:

luke the squig (luke)
Big Rob (Go Necron)
Tom (Big Necron)
Matt (The Count)

if not then a regular game of 40k at 1850pts, or necromunda please

cookie

(yes this is a copy paste job for all my replies for the month of way, saves me writing the same thing 4 times over)

Game on......

Gonna Zap the stupid out of your orks Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6