Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(21-05-2013, 02:05 PM)shaunlewis Wrote: [ -> ]Are the gents playing star wars happy to teach a new player? I generally learn pretty quick.

If so, would I need a copy if the game? I would like to try it out if possible.

Shaun.

Might be worth just dropping Ralph a quick line Shaun - I'm sure he can work something out.
(16-05-2013, 11:37 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have a game scheduled for this week? I don't think I do. Damn.

You can play Justin at Fantasy if you like instead of me?
Cheers for the game Nick, sorry it was sooo one sided, but you need some new dice mate... shocking isn't the word!
Cheers for the game Chris, though your loaded dice killed me! so many 10's on the armour pens it made me a sad panda! Tongue
Great game Panda - thought I was about to be put to the sword after picking up 3 injuries in one turn near the end!
(21-05-2013, 11:14 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game Chris, though your loaded dice killed me! so many 10's on the armour pens it made me a sad panda! Tongue

Yeah sorry about that, you can borrow them if you want?! Was very close at half time but i had the edge due to your lack of reserves, meaning you were two players down. Those skaven are more slippery than a greased rat in a drainpipe, that gutter runner passing three dodge rolls and two go for its to score at the end of the first half was impressive!
Cheers again for the game Terry, sorry about the slightly one sided nature of it from turn two. still the fight between belial and the archon was quite a nice ending. (as always belial dies, i've never finished a game with him alive)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7