Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Where about in Brum are you Nick?
Bourneville (by cadbury world)
Scratch that, after 2 hours under the bonnet it works!!!! Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
(20-05-2013, 07:17 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]i'll point it out again that me and wacko are having a league game this week, in fact we arranged it twice, on page 1 and page 4

And I'll point out that it's already in the list, and has been for a while Wink

Are you getting confused with the game that Matt is arranging with Baalborn Dave?

that's probably the case, i looked at the list and my eyes must have deceived me, that's easy to happen when i'm multitasking
(20-05-2013, 10:45 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2013, 09:07 PM)big necron Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody looking for a 40k league game

(16-05-2013, 10:35 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]New member here looking for a 40K game if possible Smile Only got about 1750 points.

Pencil you chaps in for a game?

alan hasn't replied on here but I spoke to him this morning and he's up for this game Smile
Cheers for that Terry.
Quote: Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
i have two pieces of advice, 1 dont waste your time shooting Draigo, and 2 dont charge a ten man blob of Paladins and expect to win. especially when they're firing overwatch at full ballistic skill
(21-05-2013, 12:21 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Woohoo now to smash up Robs palandins.......... Hmm
i have two pieces of advice, 1 dont waste your time shooting Draigo, and 2 dont charge a ten man blob of Paladins and expect to win. especially when they're firing overwatch at full ballistic skill

I have a plan muahahahahha
Cheers Dave. 1850 then. Non league as it were!
Are the gents playing star wars happy to teach a new player? I generally learn pretty quick.

If so, would I need a copy if the game? I would like to try it out if possible.

Shaun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7