Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2013 League results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
No Idea, not sure what the crack is with my first game yet as i have been unable to find James! Sad
Myself and Tom did the pre and post match stuff tonight. Results are

Tom 60000g and his fan factor remained at 5

Myself 120000g (yup I rolled a 6 for fans, 1 for winning and 5 for Fan Factor,) and had a Fan Factor increase to 6. Looking very good with the fact I had 40000g left over after the initial draft.
Didn't think you added fan factor to winnings, just your fame rating which is a maximum of 2, or am I just misreading your post?
No Jim I read it wrong. I only out rolled Tom by 1 on fan turn out, so I'll put some gold back. I thought we added fan factor. I.e. 50k, then take 10k for my FAME. Lost my Assistant coach and have no reserve now.

Roster updated, in tables thread.
Played first game, was a 3-1 victory to me. Think i am going to go for Juggernaut on the Rat Ogre and Block on the gutter runner, but not sure yet......
Chris whooped me 3-0, with a very poor showing for the Lizards as I failed everything I tried. Opposite of my game against Tom, as i just couldnt roll for toffee. Glad I don't have to face him again.

Oh Chris we forgot to do Fanfactor changes. I did mine with Vince and Keith, after you left, and stayed on 6, but you'll have to do yours some time.

Results page updates
Yeah I realised that after, will do the roll before the next game or grab someone next week.

Cheers for the game.

I bought a spare blocker with my 70,000 winnings, with 50,000 still in the kitty from last game. Only one skill increase on one of my blitzers - I took mighty blow Smile
(17-04-2013, 01:25 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I realised that after, will do the roll before the next game or grab someone next week.

Cheers for the game.

I bought a spare blocker with my 70,000 winnings, with 50,000 still in the kitty from last game. Only one skill increase on one of my blitzers - I took mighty blow Smile
Good choice! Not looking forward to facing that dwarf........
Chris is looking unstoppable, and I have to play him again!!
Vince 2 Rob 1 Recorded.

Jim / Keith what was your result?

Steve vs Tom left on round 2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12