Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2013 League results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Word of advice Gareth: if you see one who isn't female, with a big chainsaw, take him out ASAP!
I had that issue with Toms Humans, when I was up on GP. I might retire half my skinks before this game. Any idea what GP the Amazons are on.
Mwah ha ha ha teaching the gold hunting smelly drawfs a thing or too was great fun. That is the first time I have met dwarfs and if they all go like that I will be well pleased. Tackle hurts me for sure. Long beards long beard hairs tangling my lovely ladies up. Helmut Wolf certainly was the star that game.

A great game Chris and a great write up. I bet your glad we only have to meet once this season.

Gareth
Is GP the same as TV? I am sure mine is 110K lower than yours :O) Zon's are so cheap.

I look forward to playing wack a skint again. Our last game was fun packed but with no score.
Actually I'd love a rematch Wink yeah was a good game, cheers. I think GP is your total value minus any players who are missing that match.
Sorry yes TV not GP. 110k, that enough for a chainsaw?
(31-10-2013, 07:58 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]110k, that enough for a chainsaw?

it sure is Big Grin

No MNG's for me. Currently on 12 healthy but very angry girls with a decent bank balance to boot too. The AV7 holds for now!.

What TV are you? You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine Tongue
(31-10-2013, 07:28 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I'd love a rematch Wink yeah was a good game, cheers. I think GP is your total value minus any players who are missing that match.

Confident I would not be able to pull it off again but would like to give it ago. Heart
(01-11-2013, 11:07 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]What TV are you? You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine Tongue

Mines been in the thread for the 15th for over a week. It's currently at 1630000 GP.
Hay Gareth

Black Valentine aka The Ladies from Lustria aka The Busty Belters aka The Honeys Who Hurt come in at the TV of 1180.

My Team Value is 1180 and I have a stack on money in the bank (over 200K)

Skills
Tulisa my thrower has +ST and block,
Cheryl Cole my catcher has block and tackle
Megan Fox and Pippa Middleton are line ladies who have learnt to wrestle
Rihanna a blitzer gets hit on alot (oh the irony) and has learnt side step a double skill
The other 3 blitzers are skillless at the mo but all on 5 SSP
4 other line ladies with no skills (other than dodge through out the team)
3 re rolls
8 FF

I can't see your team sheet at work thanks for posting your TV. Are you including fan factor? It seems high. I would currently get 450 in inducements. Lovely.
Yeah my TV is 1630000. I have not yet scored a double skill, but did get +ST on the Krox (50k) and have 9 normal skills (180k.) One more player than yourself, and have an extra re-roll (and they cost more than yours.) Add in an Apothecary and my single Cheer-Skink, it all mounts up. Im still gonna smash you though, but work out what extras you can use.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12