Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Dear Santa 2012...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's on your hobby Christmas lists this year then?

I've dropped subtle hints about some more Dystopian Legions, and I have it on good authority* that I'll be getting The Hobbit starter set.

*Namely because I ordered it.
Mines an aweful amount of TV series and Films, but I asked for some board games, and may have found some W&N s7 sat in a cupboard.
Blood bowl team and a board for me with some paints I picked out for my airbrush. Looking forward to catching up with the masses of painting projects I have at the mo.
A lot of X-wing Miniatures game models are on the way(namely one of everything that has been released), Plus got bits coming for my 3rd 40k army.
Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....
tanks please
(20-12-2012, 09:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....

Vince unhint. New version will be out soon, with plastic minis, more in box, at what we were told, will be cheaper price.
(21-12-2012, 05:38 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-12-2012, 09:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Also been dropping hints about Puppets wars as Gaz sold me on it the other night....

Vince unhint. New version will be out soon, with plastic minis, more in box, at what we were told, will be cheaper price.
Lol, okay will do cheers for the info Gaz
I know im getting a Nurgle Blight drone from my sister (she asked i told her, she just look at it, looked at me and rolled her eyes) there will also probably be some vouchers so i can get some the new DA stuff

other than that.....not much.
Necron Tomb blades, plus paints and brushes.
Necron Tomb blades
I've been struggling to get these bad boys to work for me. I would like to know what you think of them after a few games.
Pages: 1 2