Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Dear Santa 2012...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
W&N s7 sizes 0-3 and some Masters brush preserver. Happy days.
The Hobbit: Escape from Goblin Town (quelle surprise) and a Dystopian Legions Britannia starter set. Thanks Santa!
The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous! Also some liquid green stuff and the eavy metal paint set Smile my girlfriend knows me so well haha
Christmas found me with a Chaos Terminator Lord, and it's left me with lots of sexy, vicious looking weapons with which to do a bit of converting/kit bashing with my Terminators that showed up last week ^_^
lovely some money to get some more stuff great! (more to paint lol Sad)
(25-12-2012, 06:23 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous!

Bostin, look forward to some games in the new year! Managed to get everything assembled, will hopefully get some primer on the lot tomorrow.
(28-12-2012, 02:02 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-12-2012, 06:23 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]The hobbit: escape from goblin town, also made it into my stocking this year Big Grin the models are gorgeous!

Bostin, look forward to some games in the new year! Managed to get everything assembled, will hopefully get some primer on the lot tomorrow.

Yeah definatly! Managed to get most of them assembled n ive painted Gandalf, Bilbo and the goblin king already haha i dont thinl she realised how much time it would take when she bought it lol
Pages: 1 2