Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Blood bowl league 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So who did get the MVP's?
I chose my catcher Cheryl Cole. Doubles rolled. I think I am going to go with block but no 100% sure yet.

James MVP went on the big cow now with tenticles......Glad I don't have to meet that any time soon.
Managed to get a cheap rat ogre off ebay, so my team is already and roaring to go!
(08-03-2013, 12:23 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to get a cheap rat ogre off ebay, so my team is already and roaring to go!

Can you start off with one of these in your roster? Not looking forward to meeting him. Huh
As far as i know from my conversation with Steve you can??? If GW wasn't work blocked i would download the rulebook to check....
Yes you can. Big men can be picked in the starting roster for a lot of teams. its actually a good idea to do so to improve the chances of them getting an MVP award and leveling up.

Skaven can have a rat ogre
Humans get an ogre
Goblins can have 2 trolls
Wood elves get the treeman
chaos pact can get a minotaur, troll and ogre (i think)
Lizards can get a krox
Chaos can get a minotaur

there are probably others but thats all i can think of

If you want a hand with anything http://bbtactics.com/ is great
All the blood bowl sites are work blocked for me Sad
Will have a look this afternoon, cheers for the link Ben.
May also have a surprise on the cards if can get it finished......
Ooh didn't know about those extra teams, good to see some acknowledegement of the original slann history.
Im a big fan of underworld teams and Slann are good too (all that leap) but try as i might i cant get away from playing my first love, the goblin team.
No big guy for Amazons. Boo hoo.

I am using a much easier set of rules than the one in this thread. I can't attach it as it is too big but will have it on my mobile if anyone wants it. All the same rules but in a format that is readable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10