Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Blood bowl league 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2-1 win for the Ratmen! Woohoo!
Gone for Break tackle on my Rat Ogre and Block on my Gutter runner that levelled up.
Results in wrong thread Vince, but its recorded.
(30-04-2013, 10:51 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]2-1 win for the Ratmen! Woohoo!Gone for Break tackle on my Rat Ogre and Block on my Gutter runner that levelled up.

Well played sir. A good fun game too. Them rats are hard to stop and are great at breaking armour. I had the chainsaw guy Helmut Wolf induced as my blitzer was on the recovery bench who put the overgrown rat on his ass a few times. I did cause a turn over turning to push it out the pitch too but got a both down instead. It was so tempting I could not refuse.

My thrower scored T7 hoping to lead the first half and was mistaken as the rats easily scored in the two turns. I forgot to use my spare reroll T8 on the blitz to down the ball carrier. Doh!. I was out numbers so much I think even if I did downed him I could not stop the touch down. The start of the second half and the rats receiving soon scored again on turn 4. I managed to hold on to the ball long enough and made a break turn 7 that was too late for the equaliser. Great fun playing with lots of girls in injury box. I might be looking at a 13th line lady soon.

I had some great dodges all game only not making some super hard ones you don't expect to make. My MVP went to the thrower and skill up rolled .... 6 & 6

Oh yeah, a Str4 thrower Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10