Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 29th January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(29-01-2013, 10:41 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Back to looking for a game of Necromunda. If no game available, i will spend the night painting up the new Terrain and sorting it.

Tom D might still be after a game of 40K?
(29-01-2013, 10:43 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-01-2013, 10:41 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Back to looking for a game of Necromunda. If no game available, i will spend the night painting up the new Terrain and sorting it.

Tom D might still be after a game of 40K?
Not got me 40k stuff sorted to be honest and due to the time i finish work won't be able to get a list and models sorted in time. Sad
(29-01-2013, 10:48 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Not got me 40k stuff sorted to be honest and due to the time i finish work won't be able to get a list and models sorted in time. Sad

I bought some more storage boxes, so there's plenty to keep you busy anyway Wink
Not going to be able to make it tonight Dan. Coming down with a bad strain of man-flu. Sorry bud, wouldn't want to spread it about.
(29-01-2013, 02:15 PM)Ginger Biscuits Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to be able to make it tonight Dan. Coming down with a bad strain of man-flu. Sorry bud, wouldn't want to spread it about.

Get well soon, after all...

[attachment=572]

Dan - Tom D is still after a game I think. I'll pencil you two in for now.
Love it lol
picture saved, i'll be showing that to people when they say man flu doesn't exist.
Stu just won reply of the year 2013, it's only January! weldone sir!
Won't be making it after all guys,have fun!
Sorry couldn't make it tonight guys, not having much luck on Tuesdays do far this year!
Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9