Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 29th January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
well if stu & chris Dont mid i'ed like to watch how dystopian legions plays Smile
Sounds fine to me Jim!
(15-12-2012, 03:28 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]well if stu & chris Dont mid i'ed like to watch how dystopian legions plays Smile

(15-12-2012, 03:59 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds fine to me Jim!

Fine with me too!
The usual 40k, FoW or MtG

But

Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.
(09-01-2013, 06:03 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.

You're welcome to borrow my Delaque gang Andy.
(09-01-2013, 06:42 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 06:03 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Would also like a go at Necromunda at some point. If someone could lend me a gang so that I can get a feel for the game before I decide to invest or not.

You're welcome to borrow my Delaque gang Andy.

Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.
(09-01-2013, 07:07 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.

Doh! Apologies Dave Blush

I've got a game this week, but if someone else is available then my crew is at your disposal. Failing that I can take you through a game some other time?
(09-01-2013, 07:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 07:07 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, its Dave not Andy - Would also require someone to take me through the game.

Doh! Apologies Dave Blush

I've got a game this week, but if someone else is available then my crew is at your disposal. Failing that I can take you through a game some other time?

Stuart, I will take you up on that game sometime, in the meantime sure I can get a game of 40k or something
I hope to be up this week, happy to play anything, bloodbowl, necromunda, Sharps practice, Wings of war. Also Fantasy or a run thorugh FOW
I'll be looking for a 40k game as warm up for the tournament at the end of Feb. 1750 Dark angels?

or 1500 Grey knights campaign game if we're kicking that off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9