Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 15th January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know it's late, anyone offering lifts from Redditch, winyates?
Thanks for the last minute lift Stu and cheers for the game Rob congrats on the win.
No worries Rob - hope Vince got his car sorted!
Yeah cheers for the game last night (i can only apologise i cant remember the name of the lad i played.) great game though, very appropriate that my Dark angels first game with the new codex was against Chaos.

Vince, fancy a raincheck on that game? two weeks time?
Car still out of action at min, managed to inflate the tyre enough to get home. Need to get a new tyre at weekend. Sad
Apologies for the no show Ben, was quite looking forward to it!
How'd the game go Luke?!!!
(16-01-2013, 11:14 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]How'd the game go Luke?!!!
Luke lost 8 to 6.

The IG managed to destroy 2 Orcs units in the last turn to take two objectives, before this the Orcs were 12 to 2 up.

It did come down to 1 Orc facing a Vendetta.

His Bikes were good, but luckily an Orc cannot hit a Barn Door. I also think Luke did not do enough Assaults (i think he only did 2 on the whole game against 2 Leman Russ).
Aw thats a shame, sounds like it was a close game at the end though. One benefit of not being able to hit a barn door is that its no harder to hit a flyer than anyone else!
Yeah, a really good first game for the Orks! I really enjoyed it, and took a lot away from it, too.

I agree that I think that I needed to do some more charging to really make the most of the assault weapons on the bikes, but still it was a really fun game. Thanks a lot for that game, Dave. A rematch will definately be in order, I think!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5