Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 15th January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dave - Luke is up for a 1750pt 40K game to try out his new Ork force if that's of any interest?
For my 1500 point game i think i'll be using the new DA codex if that's ok Vince? game might be a bit slower as a result...

I'll still be using GK in the campaign but i haven't built the chimera and a couple of other bits yet.
(08-01-2013, 09:35 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Dave - Luke is up for a 1750pt 40K game to try out his new Ork force if that's of any interest?

OK
(08-01-2013, 10:15 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]For my 1500 point game i think i'll be using the new DA codex if that's ok Vince? game might be a bit slower as a result...

I'll still be using GK in the campaign but i haven't built the chimera and a couple of other bits yet.

Not a problem at all Smile
Looking for a 500pt 40k game. Or games.

Still a noob, so I apologise in advance for asking lots of questions.

You still up for this Tom? Wink
Me and matt are playing 40k 1850 pts Smile
i should be able to come again this week, can do either 40k or fantasy, depending on what people are willing to play. doesn't bother me.
i'm doing the 500pt tournament
(10-01-2013, 12:35 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]i should be able to come again this week, can do either 40k or fantasy, depending on what people are willing to play. doesn't bother me.

Bring whatever you can along Sam, I'm sure we can get a game lined up for you.
i'll bring 40k need to actually play a game of 6th edition and i need to get my orks out of hibernation.

warlord wreckers waaagh will once again become feared across scores of worlds
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5