Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Christmas party this week too!

Provisional Games:
  • 500 point mini 40k Tournament
  • FoW Tank Battle
  • Various Board/Card games
  • Rob & Matt - 1850 pt game 40k
Games Offered:
As this is the last gaming session before Christmas would everyone up for staging a little soirée as we did last year?
Board games etc again good to me!
IM going to be coming with room for 3 more for Tenticle Bento, and then probably Evil Baby Orphanage.
I've got my Dungeons and Dragons board game i could bring, i've yet to play it. Was last years xmas present lol.
Star Wars Monopoly? lol or Risk?
I have 3rd edition Talisman with 3 Expansions (City of Adventure, Dragon's Tower & Dungeon of Doom) I could bring along.
Include me in the tentacle bento Gaz, that game is fun(ny)!
(14-11-2012, 07:02 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]IM going to be coming with room for 3 more for Tenticle Bento, and then probably Evil Baby Orphanage.

No idea what they are, but willing to give them a go if there is room
Anyone for a flames of war battle, same late war period and 1600 points againSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5