Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If memory serves we all brought along some food last year. Want to do that again, or perhaps take advantage of Dominos two-for-Tuesday instead?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizzaSmile
I'm fine with either, i brought spring rolls and other stuff, Sean ate them all i think.
i was thinking of running a muti player tank battle event where players get one or two tanks an go hunting in free for all battles for a very "world of tanks" feel

open to everyone tanks will be provided Smile
I'd be looking for a game of 40k 1850, just realised this is my last chance to practice before list submission for caledonian...!

MMM PIZZA!
Mmmmm, Pizza

I'll be down as i have a brand new car!! (the old MG has failed me finally after 10 years of service)

I can do some 40k, or if there's anyone around for a tutorial on necromunda i'd be up for that.
I think this is the week the round robin 500pt 40k thingy is going on? is that right?
ah, even better.
i'll have a 500 point force with me
(10-12-2012, 02:25 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]i was thinking of running a muti player tank battle event where players get one or two tanks an go hunting in free for all battles for a very "world of tanks" feel

open to everyone tanks will be provided Smile
I'm up for it and will bring my own tanks
What were the rules for the 500 point 40k game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5