Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM THIS WEEK FOLKS, AS NINA NEEDS TO LEAVE PROMPTLY.

Provisional Games:
  • Paul & Justin - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Chris, Jim & Dave - Flames of War
  • Rob E & Matt - Warhammer 40K elimination GRAND FINAL!
Games Offered:
  • Ralph - anything!
  • Seb - Flames of War
  • Nick - Magic the Gathering
  • Vince - Necromunda campaign
Luke and I won't be here this week.
Warhammer Fantasy on offer.
Hoping to be there, up for a game of anything really.
I'll take you on Paul. Are you using High elves or empire? I'll he using my warriors of chaos and can play any points limit
(22-11-2012, 01:41 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take you on Paul. Are you using High elves or empire? I'll he using my warriors of chaos and can play any points limit

Cool - High Elves then - 2000 pts.

Just gaining some understanding of Empire before bringing them to the field.
Jim and Dave, do you want to rearrange the flames of war for this week then? 1500pts?
Yeah should be ok =) if dave can'T make it ill play you
ok nice one!
I'll take on anyone, flames of war 1600 point late war battleSmile
Pages: 1 2 3