Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Magic the Gathering anyone?
Necromunda campaign game anyone?
flames of war 1800 I'm up for! Smile I'll be using the gurkhas!
Me and Matt discussed playing the final of the elimination tournament this week!
Yes that is fine by me. This will be the last time the Nids make the trip to the club then its fantasy/War Machine (maybe) and Grey Knights for me!
(24-11-2012, 06:34 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take on anyone, flames of war 1600 point late war battleSmile

(04-12-2012, 07:31 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: [ -> ]flames of war 1800 I'm up for! Smile I'll be using the gurkhas!

Game on?
Me, big rob, dan and tom will be having a doubles game this week!! Should be fuuuuun! Big Grin
Think I'd be interested in a multi player game like maybe catan or a card game, anyone interested? I can provide catan up to 6 players, game of thrones up to 6, or munchkin.
I feel a lovely shade if puce at the moment. Going to give the germ spreading a miss tonight. If anyone feels like picking up a Xmas bug, see if I made it into work, and pay me a visit in the callers office.
(20-11-2012, 11:05 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Luke and I won't be here this week.

Nor will I Sad
Pages: 1 2 3