Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any one for Warmachine or Hordes?
I'm happy to play you Andy, don't think i've played you yet, cando 35pt or 25pt and don't mind playing against anything. I have skorne, khador, and Magnus, though I normally don't make a list till half hour before the club lol.
That would be great, if you bring Magnus or Khador I'll bring my Cygnar. 35 points OK with you?
Still looking for a game Sad someone please show my grey knights some love?
Me dan(smallpoxeldar) and sum1 else (i cant remember their name :p) playing 2v1 unless someone wants to join in for a doubles game?
I don't have anything planned. I have a hospital appointment mid-afternoon, and fancy something quite light. Anyone want to play Puppet Wars?
Just a reminder that we need to vacate the hall on time (by 10.15pm) this week please folks.
(03-12-2012, 06:03 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have anything planned. I have a hospital appointment mid-afternoon, and fancy something quite light. Anyone want to play Puppet Wars?
If i can't get a necromunda campaign game in (looking very likely) i will probably give this a go with Gaz if okay?
Sorry folks, I won't make it tonight!
Will be bringing the girls along in case anyone feels brave enough to face them. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5