Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th December 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
@manrogue
Sounds good to me. i'll bring what i have and we can go from there. i do have the source and rule books so i'll have a stab at making a gang before i come along.
Can i point you in the direction of this website http://www.yakromunda.com/
Lets you create your gang online and edit it easily, also allows you to print your gang out with a quick reference sheet for the weapons. Smile
If you grab me tonight as i am playing Necromunda, i will give you a few pointers for gang creation and show you the above mentioned quick refence sheet etc.
(20-11-2012, 09:30 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-11-2012, 10:51 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for a flames of war battle? Late war

(20-11-2012, 09:08 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]i can do late war 1500pt germans but it will be my seconed only game still lerning

Stick you two down for now?

ok that will be great
(20-11-2012, 01:40 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]@manrogue
Sounds good to me. i'll bring what i have and we can go from there. i do have the source and rule books so i'll have a stab at making a gang before i come along.

Would be great if you join the campaign. In terms of power levels, I know my gang has a fairly low gang rating still what with all the injuries etc! and I know others have lost a few models which has kept the gang ratings down, so definitely not too late to start. Plus you will earn exp quicker as the underdog.
Dave and Jim, would it be possible to move this to next week (11th Dec) so that i can fit my 40K elimination game against Rob in earlier? I know he is keen to get that finished before Christmas.

if it's a problem with either of you then I'll just have to fob Rob off till next week (sorry Rob!)
Yeah should be ok,I'll just play against Dave then.
Ok thanks. Rob are you up for our elimination match this week then?
(22-11-2012, 07:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks. Rob are you up for our elimination match this week then?

Certainly mate! Smile
I should be up this week, looking for Necromunda if anyone free? Otherwise happy to play anything. I will be bringing some old/retro/classic unwanted figures with me. Have got some high elf, dwarf, empire and woodelf. Will post what I have in the marketplace, once i have sorted them out.Will bag them in units, with price for the bag.
(23-11-2012, 03:24 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I should be up this week, looking for Necromunda if anyone free? Otherwise happy to play anything. I will be bringing some old/retro/classic unwanted figures with me. Have got some high elf, dwarf, empire and woodelf. Will post what I have in the marketplace, once i have sorted them out.Will bag them in units, with price for the bag.

I'm up for some Necromunda Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5