Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd October 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i not sure whether im playing si tonight or not havent really heard anything (not sure if he posted here either) in which case looking for warmahordes game or infinity or dystopian wars or kings of war
You and Simon 50 pts. It's on page 3 I think.
Updated main post - somehow managed to miss Simon's post.
Think i am going to have to give tonight a miss, sorry Rob. Twisted my knee at footy last night and still really sore to stand on.
Maybe you could have agame with Pauls mate that is coming instead?
OK Manrogue. Rest up and heal live wolverine.

Paul's mate it is.
Cool Smile
(30-09-2012, 12:47 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-09-2012, 12:11 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Me n Sam are playing hail caesar.

I'll have to get you chaps to give me a tutorial on that sometime. Which forces have you got?

Joe is sick and has the flu.

But I'm happy to give you a tutorial tonight stu!

I won't be there tonight Sam, but some other time!
Thanks for the game Paul, my gang has retreated and are licking their (many) wounds. things are not looking bright for the Undertakers: one dead Juve, penniless, and Magni the heavy is in a bit of a state after rolling multiple injuries and getting a 6...maybe their fortunes will improve in the next game...!
It would appear "Nice" Ben, is the real Ben! Well played mate, great to finally play against some Tau and good that it came down to the wire...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6