Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd October 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Me n Sam are playing hail caesar.
(30-09-2012, 12:11 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Me n Sam are playing hail caesar.

I'll have to get you chaps to give me a tutorial on that sometime. Which forces have you got?
Romans,just Romans ill probably get greeks or republican romans
just another thing,can you save that wooden fort for us? cause we based the scenario on it.
Just realised i am without game this week! :0
I am up for any of the following, in no particular order-
Infinity
Malifaux tutorial with my ten thunder
Super Dungeon Explore
40k 1750 pts (normal or Elimination tournament with GoNecrons)
heads-up...

I have a mate coming along for first time (hopefully) - seeking a game of 40k if anyone is looking for a game. He hasn't played for a while and needs some hand-holding to get back into it... Big Grin
Cool, I can make tomorrow now Manrogue. First game of the Elimination tourney is a bit scary. Shall we go for a practice or do it for real?

Flip a coin on the day?
Lol, we should just go for it and get my elimination out of the way! Tongue
I think it will be me eliminated. One of us has to go through to the next round!

I guess I should submit my list. I have been playing with a more fluffy (read, excuse if I get beat) with Imotekh claiming tomb worlds personally in the name of the Sautekh Dynasty.

Club List! Done
Imotekh
2 Harbringers of Storm
Harbringer of Eternity with Cronometron
8 Immortals
7 Warriors
7 Warriors
5 Warriors Dedicated Night Scythe
5 Warriors Dedicated Night Scythe
6 Wraiths 1 Pistol
6 Wraiths 1 Pistol
2 An.Barges
Doom Scythe
Pts 1748

Any one want my 2 pts left over?

Up for a game of warmahordes, infinity or necro
Im too sick to go tonight,anyone want to take my place in hail caesar against sam?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6